What is a cake bomb?
Cake bombs are the perfect dessert when you’re craving something sweet, but don’t want to make a mess in the kitchen. All the dry ingredients you need to make a cake are wrapped in a milk or white chocolate shell. All you need are 2 ingredients, a mug, and a microwave, and in less than 5 minutes, you will have a delicious snack that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
To place an order for pick up, please submit your request here.
How to enjoy a cake bomb:
You will need:
- 8 ounce wide-mouth microwave safe mug (large enough to fit the cake bomb)
- Microwave safe bowl (we recommend a Purex glass measuring cup)
- 1/8 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon unsalted butter
- Gently place the cake bomb in a mug.
- Combine the milk and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the milk/butter mixture in the microwave for 45 seconds (do not overheat).
- Pour the hot milk/butter mixture over the cake bomb.
- When the bottom of the cake bomb starts to melt, begin mixing the ingredients until everything is combined (avoid overmixing).
- Heat the cake mixture, directly in the mug, in the microwave for 45 seconds*.
- Let the cake cool slightly, and enjoy right out of the mug!
*Microwave times may vary. Add more time if necessary.