Sloppy Joes are an all-time favorite at our house. This recipe is quick and easy to make!
Since we are usually running around town at soccer practice in the evenings, I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes to cook during the week. I frequent the Skinny Taste website regularly and found a healthy Sloppy Joe recipe that tastes great! I made some minor modifications to the recipe to make prepping a little easier and used my Instant Pot to cook the recipe instead of a skillet. This has turned out to be one of our family favorites!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Set your Instant Pot on saute.
- Add the ground meat to the inner pot, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Season with steak seasoning and cook the meat until it browns.
- Turn off the Instant Pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients inside the inner pot.
- Stir, then put the lid on your Instant Pot and make sure the vent is sealed.
- Cook on manual high-pressure for 4 minutes.
- Place the buns onto an oven safe tray. Place the tray into the pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release the pressure.
- Pile sloppy meat onto toasted buns.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission.